This sweet little Prim bunny sits 10" to the top of her ears. I have hand painted her face and feed sack, which says "Mc Gregor & Hare Seed Co. Haresville, USA" . She has a cinnamon heart adorning a piece of antique lace. There is a cinnamon heart attached with a rusty pin on her feed sack. I coffee stained everything for a primitive look. NOTE: Oops! I see I forgot to put on her sisal whiskers! updated picture coming soon
* * Rules For Entering This Drawing * *
- Comment to this post. Tell us why you look forward to Spring! Let me know of extra entries.
- Follow this blog if you haven't already.
- Grab one of these pictures and post this give away to your blog side bar ( 1 extra entry)
- Add my blog to your side bar blog line up of blogs followed. ( 2 extra entries)
- Be a USA or Canada citizen.
NEW!! Emma Ann & Lindy pattern. Newsletter sign up. See blog side bar.